- Steve really knows his stuff. His knowledge of all aspects of writing is excellent and his comments, good or bad, always motivate me to write better. His help with the sequel to “I Won a Spaceship” is proving invaluable.
- Steve provides expert guidance from the start. Whether literary theory, structure or just creative ideas – he is an exceptional and passionate force to move anyone’s book project along to completion.
— An author coming soon to your bookshelf!
- Working with Steve has taken me on a journey from being a passive player in the writing process to being able to express my hero’s conquests with flair and eloquence.
- Steve hellpt me writ bettur: realli impruvd my buk lots!
—Ian S. Graham
- Steve appears in the acknowledgements for helping edit these works:
- Black Sun Rising, by C.S. Friedman, 1991
- HTML Sourcebook 3rd Ed., 1997, by Ian S. Graham
- Wings of Wrath, C.S. Friedman, 2010
- I Won a Spaceship, by Harrison Park, 2011
- Screenplay: Astrid Silverlock, 2017, by Robert Rhodin
(Steve did the first translation from the original Swedish)
- Carpet Diem, by Justin Lee Anderson, 2014
- The Awesome Headfux, Will Lorimer, 2015
- GoneGod World, Episode Two, by R.E. Vance 2016
- GoneGod World, Episode Three, by R.E Vance 2016
- GoneGod World, Episode Four, by R.E. Vance 2016
- Interludes: Paradise Lot, by R.E. Vance 2016
- GoneGod World, A Paradise Lot Urban Fantasy, by R.E. Vance, 2016